As we transition to the new subscription plan, we want to share more details about our service. moving forward as part of our commitment to keep you fully informed. For the time being, we will be limiting the films and showtimes that are available to members each day. During this transition period, MoviePass will offer many films to choose from daily, including a selection of major studio first-run films and independent releases. In addition, showtime availability may be limited depending on the popularity of those films on the app that particular day. We will be posting on Wednesday's for the following Wednesday through Thursday availabilities. The current schedule can be viewed here.
Articles in this section
- MoviePass Plan Updates - 8/24/2018
- Are all new releases available immediately?
- Can I see new releases on opening night?
- Which blockbusters are available now?
- Can I see the newest releases, now?
- Will all showtimes and movie titles be supported under the new plan?
- How will I know which movies will be available each day?
- Will new release movies be supported?
- Is the new plan subjected to Peak Pricing or Ticket Verification?
- When do I have to decide if I want the new plan?