Members will be able to see up to three standard movies a month for $9.95, and be given between $2.00 to $5.00 off for any additional movie tickets purchased within the billing cycle. Discounts on additional tickets will be calculated by various factors including geography and the movie title. The remaining balance for the ticket will be charged to the credit card linked to your MoviePass account.
Articles in this section
- MoviePass Plan Updates - 8/6/2018
- Will new release movies be supported?
- Is the new plan subjected to Peak Pricing or Ticket Verification?
- When do I have to decide if I want the new plan?
- Is there a way to remain on my existing plan?
- How many movies am I allowed to see on the new plan?
- When does the new plan take effect?
- I’m on a $7.95 capped plan. Am I affected by these changes?
- I’m on an Annual/Quarterly subscription, am I affected by the new plan?
- Will my price remain the same?