Beginning, August 15 we will be rolling out a new subscription plan that allows monthly subscribers to see up to 3 movies per month for $9.95. This will be the only monthly subscription available. Users will have the option to opt-in to this plan starting today, through a pop-up in the MoviePass app, and the new plan will go into effect when your billing cycle renews.
Articles in this section
- MoviePass Plan Updates - 8/6/2018
- Will new release movies be supported?
- Is the new plan subjected to Peak Pricing or Ticket Verification?
- When do I have to decide if I want the new plan?
- Is there a way to remain on my existing plan?
- How many movies am I allowed to see on the new plan?
- When does the new plan take effect?
- I’m on a $7.95 capped plan. Am I affected by these changes?
- I’m on an Annual/Quarterly subscription, am I affected by the new plan?
- Will my price remain the same?