Accounts are typically cancelled by our loss prevention team due to a violation of our Terms and Conditions. If we have reason to believe that a customer is using their MoviePass Card for any purpose other than purchasing a 2D movie ticket at a theater kiosk/box office, their account will be flagged by our monitors for cancellation.
Some examples of violation*:
- Using the MoviePass card to purchase concessions
- Exchanging tickets for passes
- Gift card purchases
- Premium ticket purchases (3D, IMAX, etc.)
- Split tender purchases (more than 1 ticket purchase per day) using the MoviePass card
- Using MoviePass card to make purchases online
- Advance ticketing
If you feel there has been a mistake in your account cancellation, please feel free to reach out to MoviePass customer service via the phone number on the back of the MoviePass card.
*Violations not limited to these examples